Sunday, September 30, 2012

Halloween Fun

I love Halloween!

I've been having so much fun making treats for the grandkids, nieces & nephews... take a look!

(Pictures show front & back of bags) 











Pumpkin Poop Poem

I started to carve a pumpkin
with my carving knife and scoop
but the pumpkin got so scared
he took a little poop!

It looked so cute and funny
just like a yummy treat
so I'm sharing it with you now
because you are so sweet!




 



 

























Note back of tag says "May contain Miscellaneous body pieces" -
 threw in an odd red jelly bean!


























Note back of tag says "May contain some frog" -
 threw in an odd green jelly bean!

3 comments:

  1. These were so very easy to make. I'd be happy to share the printable tags - just need to figure out how to do that LOL. At the least I could email them to you. There are 6 copies on one sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you think of any more cute little "names" for candies... I could design more with some inspiration. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure wish people would take a moment to leave a post... what did you like.... what would you like to see more of.... what would you change.... ANY suggestions / requests!!! All comments are welcome :o)

    ReplyDelete